As of April 8, 2014, Windows XP, Office 2003, and Exchange Server 2003 will no longer be actively supported. Older systems, as you know, cannot easily handle today’s security threats. Without critical support updates, your PCs could be vulnerable to malicious software and compliance issues.
Honestly, change is good.
Getting current with the latest versions of Windows and Microsoft Office helps you modernize your business and dramatically simplify everyday tasks:
- Bring together critical aspects of your business and gain a consistent experience across a wide array of devices that you use at home, in the office, or on the go with Windows 8.1.
- Gain efficiencies with Windows 8.1 devices:
- faster and lighter
- longer battery life
- touch for an easier user experience
- Increase productivity and access applications and files from virtually anywhere with Office 365.
- Access business email, calendar, and contacts on your PC, phone, and web browser with Exchange Online.
Please give me a call to explain what end of support for Windows XP means for your business and discuss special offers related to upgrading your systems. Just call me or shoot me an email.